We are looking for graduates seeking to grow with us. On September 1st, our intensive Young Talent Program will start. In a time frame of 15 weeks you will be trained to become a Junior Consultant.
What does being a Junior Consultant mean?
Everything we do is focused on making our customers loved by their customers. As a Junior Consultant you will therefore work with experienced colleagues on projects to serve our customers’ true needs in the field of Customer Engagement. You help our customers with creating unique and unforgettable customer experiences.
Our field of expertise is broad and diverse. This gives you the opportunity to choose your field of expertise after the Young Talent Program. Do you feel like exploring the sales and marketing processes of our customers? No problem. Or do you feel attracted to aligning human and technical needs and would you like to develop yourself in the area of business transformation and user adoption? All is possible. Due to our fast growth, plenty of opportunities arise, both locally and internationally. All of this in a down-to-earth and ambitious environment, with lots of focus on people. We want you to be able to be your true self.
What will you do during the program?
After an extensive introduction in which you’ll get to know the organization and the field of Customer Engagement, you will be trained in all the ins and outs of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Together with the other Young Talents you will work on a business case, you start your personal leadership journey and you are groomed to start in a project at one of our customers. In two terms of four weeks, you will learn the ropes of our projects. Between the two internal assignments, you will enjoy a Bootcamp completely focused on you and your talents. After your second assignment, you will take the necessary exams in order to earn relevant certifications. At the end, you will present all what you have learned to our Management Team and start your career as a Junior Consultant!
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree. It doesn’t matter whether you have studied Neuroscience or American Studies: We are open to all fields of study!
- You have up to two years of work experience. A true starter and someone with two years of experience have equal chance of being hired.
- You are customer focused, a strong communicator and you easily make contact with others;
- You would like to learn life long and are eager to develop yourself.
- You have a strong IT affinity.
- You are ambitious, open and honest, a team player and a fun talent. It’s important you recognize yourself in our core values, because we value our culture.
What do we provide you with?
- All trainings and education needed to become a Junior Consultant;
- Intensive guidance on developing personal and professional skills;
- Working along in at least two live projects to gain experience on the customer site;
- A 12 month contract, a good starter salary, a lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
You can still apply for this traineeship in Germany until the 31st of May. Applications for the Dutch vacancy are now closed. In case you already applied, we will inform you about the rest of the procedure within a week. You will know whether you can start the Young Talent Program before the summer holidays. From that moment you can enjoy your vacation with a great contract in your pocket.
Isn’t this what you are looking for, but do you know someone right for this program? Feel free to share the vacancy.