It delivers components for maintenance and overhaul to dealers and repair businesses throughout Europe. There are no time-consuming, complex processes involved. For in agriculture, forestry, road building, in the garden or in the park, you just want to keep going. Continue working. So when you need a component, you want it quickly.
One customer view across the organization is the premise of the current customer-based strategy. For example, the field sales employee is now connected through his smart phone with the latest dealer information and the service staff member is able to respond immediately to the current customer history. Online ordering of new parts is now a breeze. In addition, easy operable dashboards provide management insight into current cases, the effectiveness of sales staff and the success of marketing campaigns and proactive services.
The first results of the new, customer-centric platform are positive.
- Expansion of countries and teams is simple, because it is cloud-based.
- Salesreps expand the customer history with new information from every conceivable workplace.
- Customers digitally orchestrate the customer’s own case.
- The average time a customer case needs accelerates from days to hours.
- Customer service is faster and more efficient.