Innovative technologies contribute to more effective and efficient production methods. Think of the use of drones for crop optimisation, sensors for preventive maintenance of agricultural machines, pattern recognition in vegetation, the use of meteorological and geographical data and self-propelled transport.
Cooperation across the entire chain is essential to be able to apply knowledge about this. Farmers, suppliers, cooperatives, logistics, finance, retail and the consumer together make knowledge networks and share data and new insights to enable improvement of business operations. Meanwhile, the way of working changes and new players take over.
AgriLab actively contributes to the economic, ecological and social sustainability of agriculture and food production. We do this by using technology and systems, but especially by stimulating human interaction across the chain. Sharing knowledge with customers, partners and relations is the basis for further innovation and product development. CRM Partners offers solutions that can be quickly implemented on the Microsoft platform to create a well-organized customer view:
- Relation registration and insight in the entire chain
- Understanding of contact moments across all channels
- Sharing knowledge on platforms, through portals and networks
- Commercial understanding of R&D activities and results
- Optimisation of logistics (for example with planning, locators and field service)
- Applications of big data, business intelligence and machine learning
- Interaction with campaigns, newsletters, social media, events and contact centres