OrtEschborn | Munich | Homeoffice
BildungsniveauUniversity level | IT education program
Arbeitsstundenpart-time | full-time
We are looking for a Software Developer .NET with a passion for technique. Do you have the skills and experience with Microsoft .NET/C#, Business Oriented design/UML? Are you ambitious and is customer satisfaction one of your top priorities? Then we want you!
- Programming, developing and optimizing existing or new CRM solutions
- Implementation of high quality software solutions for our customers
- Coaching, onboarding of new Junior Developer colleagues
- Ensuring quality with testing and quality management methods
- Integration of diverse applications
- Onsite support for our customers
- Contribution to internal projects - optimizing and development
- Graduated at university level or successfully completed education program as IT specialist
- Several years of work experience in the field of ambitious MS Dynamics CRM Projects
- Know How in Microsoft Azure, T-SQL, Power BI and Visual Studio are very welcome!
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Customer focus, an eye for quality and high reliability
You´ll be a part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have ambitious goals, we value a constructive atmosphere, we´re open & honest and we like to have fun while working – and after the working hours!
„We make our customers loved by their customers“
Flexible working hours, a lot of freedom, fresh fruits and good coffee – only a few examples of what we can offer. You´ll have a fair variable payment on top, we support your employee pension and the chance to grow personally and professionally together with CRM Partners are always given for you.
The next step:
We are curious about your talents and ambitions and we would like to give you the opportunity to develop these together! We ask you to send your CV and your salary expectations, and we´ll get back to you as soon as possible.